I am very happy to let you know that Zato 3.1 is now out.
This is a regularly scheduled yearly release with new features, additions, changes and enhancements.
What is new in Zato 3.1
Here are the main changes in the newest version:
- Greatly enhanced support for Docker, including Quickstart, Swarm and Kubernetes
- Python 3 is now fully supported in addition to Python 2.7
- New connectors and adapters: MongoDB, LDAP (Active Directory), Apache Kafka, SFTP, Slack, Telegram and JSON-RPC
- Extensions to Single Sign-On: two-factor authentication and multi-credentials accounts
- Rate-limiting and IP white-listing, including hierarchical definitions
- Extensions to WebSockets: outgoing connections and broadcasts
- A range of security enhancements, including TOTP two-factor authentication in web-admin
- General performance boosts - both run-time and server startup