Zato ESB, SOA, REST, APIs and Cloud Integrations in Python - community support and discussion forum.
Zato is a Python-based Enterprise Service Bus and SOA/API server used to integrate backend applications.
It’s a scalable and powerful, yet easy to use, platform to integrate other applications, no matter if server-side, mobile or IoT.
- Not sure what ESB and SOA are? Check out this friendly introduction.
- Want to ask a question? Just create a new topic in the community forum.
- Looking for commercial development and production support? Visit this page for more information.
- Need documentation? Here is the main index.
- Still not quite certain what to do? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take it from there.